- 4 New York (top loin) pork chops (3/4- inch thick)
- 1/4 cup salsa (hot thick and chunky style)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In small bowl, combine salsa, water, marmalade and seasoned salt; blend well. Place pork chops in a self-sealing plastic bag and add marinade; seal bag and refrigerate for one hour.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in grill; remove chops from marinade (discarding any remaining marinade) and place directly over fire. Grill for about 4 minutes per side until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove from heat and allow to rest 3 minutes before serving.