Spicy grilled chicken with fresh colorful salsa is perfect for any summer cookout.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (one pound total)
- 2 tablespoons Weber® Kick'N Chicken Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Weber® No-Stick Grill Spray (As needed)
- Preheat grill to medium heat, or between 350º to 450°F.
- Trim excess fat from chicken, rinse and pat dry using paper towels. If necessary, pound chicken to an even 1/2-inch thickness using a mallet, rolling pin or cast iron skillet (this will ensure the chicken cooks evenly). Place chicken into a 1-gallon size resealable plastic bag.
- Add seasoning, oil and lemon juice to the bag.
- Seal bag and turn to thoroughly coat chicken.
- Coat grill surface with grill spray to prevent sticking.
- Grill chicken over Direct High heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken and continue to cook for 6 to 8 minutes until cooked through. Transfer cooked chicken to a serving plate.
- Combine salsa ingredients in a bowl; stir and season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be made up to 8 hours ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve.)
- Top grilled chicken with mango salsa and serve immediately.