®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Spicy Grilled BBQ Pork Chops
Serve with Dilled Corn and Pea Salad and fresh sliced tomatoes. Leftovers can be used for BBQ Pork Salad with Summer Fruits & Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- To marinate pork chops: Combine all dry ingredients (chili powder, paprika, 4 tsp black pepper, 4 tsp salt, garlic, cumin, oregano) to make rub. Brush pork chops on all sides with oil, making sure to coat well. Lay out pork chops on a jelly roll type pan and freely apply rub to each side of the chop. Place chops in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, make your homemade BBQ sauce. Combine all ingredients (ketchup, dijon mustard, hot sauce, honey, salt, pepper), blend with a whisk and allow to stand for 30 minutes before serving. Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare your grill. When it’s hot, place pork chops on the grill over a medium-high heat. Grill chops approximately 4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of your pork chops. Cook until an instant-read thermometer registers 145 degrees Fahrenheit when inserted into the thickest part of the chop. Remove from heat and allow to rest 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve chops whole or sliced with BBQ sauce on the side.
- Save 4 chops for BBQ Pork Salad with Summer Fruits & Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette. Link for BBQ Pork Salad: https://www.yummly.com/recipe/BBQ-Pork-Salad-with-Summer-Fruits-_-Honey-Balsamic-Vinaigrette-2247835"