Spicy Grilled BBQ Pork ChopsPORK
Serve with Dilled Corn and Pea Salad and fresh sliced tomatoes. Leftovers can be used for BBQ Pork Salad with Summer Fruits & Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- To marinate pork chops: Combine all dry ingredients (chili powder, paprika, 4 tsp black pepper, 4 tsp salt, garlic, cumin, oregano) to make rub. Brush pork chops on all sides with oil, making sure to coat well. Lay out pork chops on a jelly roll type pan and freely apply rub to each side of the chop. Place chops in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, make your homemade BBQ sauce. Combine all ingredients (ketchup, dijon mustard, hot sauce, honey, salt, pepper), blend with a whisk and allow to stand for 30 minutes before serving. Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare your grill. When it’s hot, place pork chops on the grill over a medium-high heat. Grill chops approximately 4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of your pork chops. Cook until an instant-read thermometer registers 145 degrees Fahrenheit when inserted into the thickest part of the chop. Remove from heat and allow to rest 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve chops whole or sliced with BBQ sauce on the side.
- Save 4 chops for BBQ Pork Salad with Summer Fruits & Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette. Link for BBQ Pork Salad: https://www.yummly.com/recipe/BBQ-Pork-Salad-with-Summer-Fruits-_-Honey-Balsamic-Vinaigrette-2247835"
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories850Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes