Have you ever tasted our Spicy Garbanzo Beans? They are amazing! This Spicy Garbanzo Beans recipe is packed with flavor to keep your taste buds wanting more. Try out our Spicy Garbanzo Beans recipe and let us know about your experience. Leave us a note in the comments or give this Spicy Garbanzo Beans recipe a star rating for users to refer to. We hope you love this Spicy Garbanzo Beans recipe as much as we do.
- 30 ounces garbanzo beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (mild)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with vegetable oil. Spread the garbanzo beans on the sheet in a thin layer.
- Place the sheet in the oven for 10 minutes. Stir the beans and place the sheet in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the paprikas, salt, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and thyme. Mix well. Sprinkle the mixture on the garbanzo beans. Stir everything well.
- Place the baking sheet back into the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Let the beans cool off and serve.