- 1 package Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 1/2 cup goat cheese (spreadable, or cream cheese)
- 4 flour tortillas (low-fat, 10-inch)
- 4 lettuce leaves (large, Romaine or leaf)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 apple (any variety, thinly sliced)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 12 ounces cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup currants (or raisins)
- 1/2 cup white onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper (seeded and diced)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (fresh, from a clove or jar)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- To make spicy cranberry sauce, place ingredients in medium saucepan. Boil 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst and sauce is thickened; refrigerate.
- Sauté cutlets in lightly oiled skillet over medium heat approximately 5 minutes per side or until turkey is no longer pink in the center and reaches internal temperature of 170°F.
- Cool and cut into strips.
- Spread 2 tablespoons cheese over tortillas to 1/2 inch from edge.
- Layer lettuce, 1/2 cup turkey, 1/4 cup spicy cranberry sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cilantro and several apple slices. Repeat three times. Fold tortilla bottom and top over filling, then fold one side to center. Fold last side to overlap center and roll tight.