These two-bite ribs are perfect for the appetizer table, or to accompany a televised football game. They’re easy to do and will score you big points for entertaining.
- 3 pounds pork back ribs (cut lengthwise across bones in half, have butcher do this)
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili paste (ground fresh, available in Asian section of supermarket)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 250 degrees F. Cut ribs between bones into serving pieces. Place ribs, meaty side up, in single layer in shallow baking pans. Roast uncovered for 1 1/2 hours. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix remaining ingredients for sauce. Raise oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Brush ribs with half of sauce mixture; bake uncovered 20 minutes, until ribs are tender and sauce is nicely glazed. Heat remaining sauce to boiling and serve alongside ribs for dipping.