- 1/2 cup tartar sauce (prepared)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup Martha White® Plain Enriched Yellow Corn Meal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons creole seasoning (plus additional for garnish, if desired)
- 24 ounces tilapia fillets (rinsed and patted dry)
- Crisco Pure Corn Oil
- lemon wedges (for garnish)
- COMBINE tartar sauce with sriracha sauce in small bowl. Combine corn meal and Creole seasoning on plate.
- CUT each fillet in half lengthwise. Coat fish with cornmeal mixture.
- HEAT 1/4-inch deep oil to 350°F in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook fish cooking 8 to 12 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 145⁰F. Serve with tartar sauce and lemon. Sprinkle with additional Creole seasoning, if desired.