You will fall in love with out Spicy Chicken and Potato Salad. It has so many wonderful flavors and is culturally so dynamic and bold. This Spicy Chicken and Potato Salad salad is not only delicious but it is really good for you. Try this Spicy Chicken and Potato Salad for an afternoon lunch. Let us know about your experience in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along.
- 16 pieces chicken (frozen, popcorn, boneless, or nuggets)
- 1 teaspoon margarine or butter (light)
- 3 tablespoons salsa (prepared spicy)
- 1 potato (small, diced)
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 carrot (diced)
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup corn kernels (frozen)
- 2 tablespoons onion (diced)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- lettuce (torn into bite-sized pieces)
- Boil the carrots and potatoes until tender. Remove from heat and add the peas and corn. After 2 minutes, drain the vegetables and remove from pan.
- Mix the drained vegetables with the onion, mayonnaise, and mustard. Add salt and pepper.
- Prepare the chicken according to the directions on the package.
- Melt the butter and mix together with the salsa. Dip the pieces of chicken into the butter mixture.
- Place the lettuce on a serving dish and layer with the potato salad and the chicken.
|Calories200Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.