- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound Velveeta® (cut into 1/2 -inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup tortilla chips (crushed)
- 10 ounces Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (undrained)
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix ingredients just until blended.
- Press into 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray. Use back of spoon to make indentation in center of each. Place muffin pan on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until meatloaves are done (160°F).
|Calories240Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kristie 3 months ago
Easy to prepare and family loved it
Bradley Stout 4 months ago
i would recommend putting the cheese on halfway through. Mine came out pretty burnt
Tracey Gore 5 months ago
This turned out great and so easy to make!
Chubby Guy from the Hood 5 months ago
These were NOT good. At all.
Cindy 5 months ago
really tasty, not too spicy. we used cheddar and mini muffin tins. very cute meal!
RockstarFoodie 5 months ago
Turned out great I used Monterey Jack instead of Velveeta. My son really liked it.
Ronnie Conyers 5 months ago
It was good. We may try shredded Velveeta next time.
Tina Shifflett 5 months ago
Tasty! Husband is not a meatloaf fan but loved this! Will make again!
Maddi a year ago
yum! It went really well, and was easy to make! I will increase the cook time a bit next time though, so its crispy!
Jessica C. 3 years ago
It was amazing! And it was also fun for the kids to help make! The kids can't wait until we make it agian
Emily Abili 3 years ago
This had good flavor with hardly any prep time. I used ground beef and it was a little greasy on the tops of the mini meatloaves, but overall it was good. I want to try it with ground turkey because I think that would be tasty too.
Vanessa Redman 3 years ago
I liked this recipe a lot. I used shredded cheddar instead of velveeta because I'm not a fan of processed cheese. This was one yummy mini meat dish.