- 3/4 cup quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 head cauliflower (about 6 cups florets)
- 4 tablespoons oil (divided)
- 3 cumin (generous shakes of spicy seasoning -, chili powder, cayenne, etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (OR just a minced garlic clove or two)
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs (or ground almonds)
- 3/4 cup pepperjack cheese (shredded)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 lime juice (good squeezes of)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup purple cabbage (chopped)
- sauce (magic green)
- chipotle mayo
- buns (may I recommend jalapeño cheddar?)
|Calories220Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
April Squilla 24 Oct 2018
We loved it very tasty and definitely satisfying
Sarah 20 Oct 2018
Really great although a bit crumbly the roasted cauliflower was so delicious I nearly ate all of it on the roasting dish
Jade Suede 7 Jun 2018
Oh my! Does this burger hit the spot!
Dan Gamez 6 Jun 2018
The patties were really prone to falling apart, but otherwise they were pretty good! I served it with lettuce and tomato also, and they were very filling
Paul Irvin 3 Jun 2018
Surprisingly tasty and filling! A definitely repeat!
Karen S. 21 May 2018
I tried to make these burgers and no matter what I did they fell apart. Ended up being like scrambled eggs with quinoa. Love the taste but could not eat as a burger! Any suggestions!
Karen 20 May 2018
A bit time consuming, but so tasty! Even my non-vegetarian kids liked them. The cilantro lime slaw, green sauce, and chipotle mayo all add to the taste. I also topped with some home-made pickled onions - Yum! These freeze well. With a quick re-heat in the toaster oven, you're ready to eat.
Linda Hrushanyk 2 May 2018
I made this burger minus the green sauce and it was really good. The Chipotle mayo, the red cabbage slaw really goes well with the burger. When I have more time, I will make the green sauce. Great recipe,. Thank you!
Rasheen 31 Oct 2017
It was delicious !!!!