Grilled meats are given and extra kick with this salsa on the side. Serve with Eye-Opening Spicy Bloody Mary Ham Steaks.
- 2 medium tomatoes (seeded and chopped)
- 1 orange (peeled, sectioned and chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 1 jalapeno chile (seeded and finely chopped*, optional)
- 1/2 cup marinade (reserved bloody Mary)
- Stir together tomatoes, orange, celery, onions and chile, if desired, in medium bowl. Add reserved marinade. Gently toss until tomato mixture is coated.
- Makes about 3 cups.
- * To prevent burning of skin and eyes, do not touch jalapeño chile with your bare hands. Wear plastic or rubber gloves to finely chop chile and afterwards wash hands well with soap and water.