Spicy Beer-Brined Grilled Pork LoinPork
- 3 pounds pork loin roast (boneless)
- 12 ounces beer
- 1/2 cup corn syrup (dark)
- 1/2 cup onions (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1Place pork in large self-sealing bag. In medium bowl, stir together beer, corn syrup, onion, mustard, oil, chili powder and garlic; reserve 1/2 cup for basting liquid. Pour rest marinade over pork, seal bag and toss gently to coat pork. Refrigerate 4-24 hours. Prepare banked, medium-hot fire on covered kettle-style grill. Remove pork from marinade, discarding used marinade.
- 2Grill pork over indirect heat, away from fire, basting every 10 minutes with reserved marinade, about 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from heat; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories290Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Roasted Spicy CauliflowerKalyn's Kitchen
Mojo Recipe (Spicy Latin Sauce)Gimmedelicious
Low-Carb Easy To Make Egg Roll In A BowlStylish Cravings
Lemon Cloud Bread Donuts360 Family Nutrition
Healthy Peanut Butter Snack BallsRuffles And Rain Boots
Spicy Chipotle KetchupSkinnytaste
Spicy Ethiopian Lentil StewConnoisseurus Veg
Spicy Tomato Cream PastaSpicy Southern Kitchen
Perfect Pulled PorkJo Cooks
Perfect Pulled PorkKevin and Amanda
Tea-Brined Porterhouse ChopsPork
Whole Roast Suckling Pigchowhound.com
Bacon Cheeseburger Meatball Recipe (Low Carb and Gluten Free)I Breathe... I'm Hungry...
Pork Chops in White Wine Cream Sauce with Mushrooms & BaconInnocent Delight
Paleo Pork Chops With Mushroom SaucePaleo Cupboard