- 3 pounds pork loin roast (boneless)
- 12 ounces beer
- 1/2 cup corn syrup (dark)
- 1/2 cup onions (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Place pork in large self-sealing bag. In medium bowl, stir together beer, corn syrup, onion, mustard, oil, chili powder and garlic; reserve 1/2 cup for basting liquid. Pour rest marinade over pork, seal bag and toss gently to coat pork. Refrigerate 4-24 hours. Prepare banked, medium-hot fire on covered kettle-style grill. Remove pork from marinade, discarding used marinade.
- Grill pork over indirect heat, away from fire, basting every 10 minutes with reserved marinade, about 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from heat; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.