- 1/2 pound Mexican-style pork chorizo (removed from casing)
- 23 ounces RAGU Homestyle Thick & Hearty Meat Sauce
- 1 teaspoon chipotle peppers (finely chopped, in adobo)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 4 thin pizza crusts (small pre-baked, 7 ounces each)
- 1 pound shredded Chihuahua cheese
- 4 ounces queso fresco (crumbled)
- 1 avocado (large, cut into ½-inch pieces)
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup crema (or sour cream)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cook chorizo in medium non-stick skillet on medium-high heat 5-7 min. or until crisp, breaking up any large pieces; drain. Stir in sauce and chipotle peppers.
- Combine oil and garlic in small bowl; brush onto both sides of pizza crusts. Working with 2 crusts at a time, grill top-side down, 1-2 min. or until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to medium; carefully flip crusts over with tongs. Top each with ¼ of the sauce mixture and Chihuahua cheese. Grill 2-3 min. or just until cheese is melted. Carefully slide finished pizzas onto large cutting board or platter. Repeat with remaining crusts and toppings.
- To serve, top evenly with queso fresco, avocados, cilantro and crema.