- 4 cloves garlic (unpeeled)
- 2 cups edamame (frozen, shelled, cooked according to package directions)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (packed fresh)
- 5 tablespoons dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Put garlic in small microwave safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH until tender, about 45 seconds. Let cool slightly then remove skins.
- Process garlic and remaining ingredients in food processor until smooth. Serve, if desired, with gluten-free crackers, corn chips and/or fresh vegetable sticks.