Spiced Pumpkin TartLE RICETTE DI MICOL
The perfect harvest themed treat, this Spiced Pumpkin Tart is a beautiful rustic tart with a cornucopia of autumn spice flavors. The crust for this Spiced Pumpkin Tart is particularly unique as it is made from a blend of wheat and rice flour, flavored with a touch of cocoa, and is spiced with a blend of nutmeg, ginger, and black pepper. The pumpkin tart filling is made from a mixture of pumpkin, sugar, and marsala wine for a rich and smooth filling that pairs perfectly with the chai spiced crust.
- 100 grams rice flour
- 150 grams wheat flour (Khorasan)
- 200 grams salted butter
- 120 grams powdered sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 50 grams cocoa (powdered)
- ground nutmeg
- ground ginger
- ground black pepper
- 600 grams pumpkin
- 300 grams raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 oz. marsala wine
- lemon juice
- Knead the butter with the two types of flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch each of nutmeg, ginger, and black pepper, the cocoa, and the powdered sugar until it is similar to oatmeal in consistency.
- Add the egg yolks and knead quickly to combine.
- Shape the dough into a ball, cover it in plastic wrap, and refrigerate it for a few hours, overnight is recommended.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories1100Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes