- 4 boneless ribeye (rib) pork chops (boneless, rib pork chops, 1/2-inch thick)
- 2 cans pear halves (15 oz each, OR slices in juice)
- 30 ounces pear halves
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- nonstick cooking spray
- Coat large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add pork chops. Brown 1 or 2 minutes on each side. Remove chops. Meanwhile, drain pears, reserving juice. Combine reserved pear juice, chicken bouillon granules, cinnamon and nutmeg in the same skillet. Bring to boiling. Boil gently, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Return chops to skillet; add pears. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes more until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Transfer chops and pears to serving platter with a slotted spoon or spatula; reserve pear juice for mixture.
- For sauce, combine cold water and cornstarch in small bowl. Add to pear juice mixture in skillet. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Spoon sauce over chops and pears.