- 4 New York (top loin) pork chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 16 ounces sliced peaches (drained)
- In small bowl stir together paprika, flour, salt, cinnamon, allspice and cloves. Sprinkle on both sides of chops. In large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; cook chops on both sides, turning once, for a total of about 6-8 minutes.
- In small bowl stir mustard and peach slices together; add to skillet; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with chops.