Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Defrost Lean Cuisine Roasted Turkey Breast and cut the turkey slices into cubes.
- In a medium saucepan over a medium high heat, add olive oil and sauté onion, cinnamon, cumin, chili powder and turmeric stirring regularly, until onions are translucent (about 4 minutes). Add the raisins and water.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and add the Lean Cuisine Roasted Turkey Breast and apples, stirring to combine.
- Simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes to warm the turkey through. Fold in the fresh arugula.
- To serve, remove from heat and transfer to bowls. Serve atop couscous, orzo or rice.