French foods tend to be decadent, rich and buttery. They are known for their succulent desserts and delicious rich foods. This recipe for Spiced Madeleines is a perfect palate pleasing appetizer that packs powerful ingredients into a beautiful, hand held cake. The madeleines combine creamy cheeses with other ingredients for a rich and moist treat. Be sure to make these the next time you are invited to a party with friends and family.
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 6 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cheese
- 2 eggs
- spices (to taste)
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Mix all ingredients together.
- 3Pour the batter in the greased and floured madeleine molds.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes.