- 10 ounces serrano ham (sliced thin)
- 5 ounces spice (jerk)
- 1 pound unsalted butter
- 2 cups sake (unfiltered)
- udon noodles (as needed, cooked)
- pork stock (as needed)
- 1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
- 2. Sprinkle jerk spice on the thin slices of Serrano ham and place on a rack. Place rack in a oven to dry for about 40 to 60 minutes until crisp.
- 3. To make the udon butter melt the butter and mix the sake in until it is fully incorporated. Cool and reserve.
- 1. In a warm pan add oil and noodles, cook until the noodles are heated through.
- 2. Add two ounces of pork stock add butter, toss with the noodles until a sauce forms.
- 3. Place in a bowl and top with spice jerked pork.