- 24 dinner rolls (Such as Hawaiian or Potato)
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 4 plum tomatoes (Cut Into 24 Rounds)
- 12 slices bacon (Cooked Each Cut Into Quarters to Make 48 Pieces)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Low-fat)
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish (or Finely Chopped Dill Pickle)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper (Freshly Ground)
- 2 pounds pork loin roast, boneless
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (Freshly Ground)
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F. Combine the cumin, smoked paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Rub all over the loin. Place on a rack in a small roasting pan. Roast for 10 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degree F. Continue roasting until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center of the roast registers 145 degree F, 50 to 60 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
- Carve roast crosswise into thin slices. Divide slices into 24 portions. Spread each roll with remoulade. Fill with equal amounts of the pork and arugula. Top with a tomato round and 2 pieces of bacon. Serve warm.