- 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- mixed berries
- maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Make a well in center. Whisk in combined milk and egg yolks until batter is smooth and bubbles form. Let stand for 20 mins.
- Beat egg whites in a clean, dry bowl with an electric miser until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into batter.
- Heat a medium skillet on medium-high heat. Brush with oil. Using a ladle, spoon enough batter into pan to make a 5-inch circle. Cook for 2-3 mins, or until bubbles surface. Turn and cook the other side for 1 min.
- Transfer to the prepared pan and keep warm in oven. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with mixed berries and a drizzle of maple syrup.