- 250 spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast (tsp of biological)
- 150 milliliters warm water
- 1 olive oil
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 300 tomatoes (grsof, without seeds and in pieces)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (Naida's Plantation)
- 1 beetroot (finely sliced )
- crumbled goat cheese (to taste)
- vegetables (small, Life in a Bag)
- Prepare the dough by placing all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them. Start kneading, in a floured surface for about 5-10 minutes and let it rise until doubled in size.
- While leavens, prepare the tomato sauce. In a pan put the oil, onion and the garlic, leave it to fry lightly until the onions soften. Add some water and the remaining ingredients (I use ripe tomato that I have harvested in the summer and frozen, but you can use canned tomato) and cook for about 15 minutes. If you find it necessary you can grind the sauce to make it homogeneous.
- In a floured surface, spread the pizza dough with a kitchen roll. Place tomato sauce to taste and then thin beet slices and crumbled goat cheese pieces.
- Bring to a preheated oven at 200° C (Celsius), in a baking sheet with parchment paper, to bake.
- Out of the oven, sprinkle with little vegetables to taste. And serve still hot.