- 250 spelt flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast (tsp of biological)
- 150 milliliters warm water
- 1 olive oil
- 1/2 onions (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 300 tomatoes (grsof, without seeds and in pieces)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (Naida's Plantation)
- 1 beets (finely sliced )
- crumbled goat cheese (to taste)
- vegetables (small, Life in a Bag)
- Prepare the dough by placing all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them. Start kneading, in a floured surface for about 5-10 minutes and let it rise until doubled in size.
- While leavens, prepare the tomato sauce. In a pan put the oil, onion and the garlic, leave it to fry lightly until the onions soften. Add some water and the remaining ingredients (I use ripe tomato that I have harvested in the summer and frozen, but you can use canned tomato) and cook for about 15 minutes. If you find it necessary you can grind the sauce to make it homogeneous.
- In a floured surface, spread the pizza dough with a kitchen roll. Place tomato sauce to taste and then thin beet slices and crumbled goat cheese pieces.
- Bring to a preheated oven at 200° C (Celsius), in a baking sheet with parchment paper, to bake.
- Out of the oven, sprinkle with little vegetables to taste. And serve still hot.
Antipasto Pizza SandwichHellmann's
Pesto Pork Chop and Summer Vegetable Foil DinnersGoodLife Eats
BLT Pasta SaladLife in the Lofthouse
Spelt "Biskers"What Smells So Good
Spelt Pizza with BeetAnanás e Hortelã
Fresh Vegetarian Greek Pasta - Perfect SummerFood Fun Family
Grilled Chicken and Peach Kebabs with Honey Mustard GlazeRachael Hartley Nutrition
Spelt Everything CrackersSmitten Kitchen
Pesto Grilled Chicken With Roasted PeppersHellmann's
Summer Roll – the perfect roll any time of year!Vegetarian Mamma
Ancient Roman PizzaEl invitado de invierno
Fresh Fiesta Corn SaladHellmann's
Kale Spelt PizzaLittle Upside Down Cake
Spelt PizzaEat Smarter
One Pot Stove Top Enchiladas – Summer StyleShe Likes Food
One Pot Cheesy Chicken AlfredoSix Sisters' Stuff
A Perfect Summer DinnerNatalie Jill Fitness
Spelt Vegan Margherita Pizza with Cashew RicottaDelicious Everyday
Stovetop Pizza with Spelt DoughBread in 5
White Spelt Pizza With Zucchini And PeppersMy Little Italian Kitchen
Spelt Pizza with Grilled VegetablesEat Smarter
Simple Spelt Bread (Vegan)Occasionally Eggs
Enjoy a Light Summer Dinner with this Baked Honey Lime TilapiaDivas Run For Bling
Spelt FlatbreadsEat Smarter