- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves (tightly packed)
- 1 tablespoon chipotles in adobo (chopped canned)
- 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into strips)
- In blender or food processor, combine olive oil, onion, cilantro, chipotle, Bouillon, sugar and garlic and process until smooth. Remove 1 tablespoon of mixture and combine with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- On 8 skewers, thread chicken and arrange in large nonaluminum baking dish; rub with remaining olive oil mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes. Discard marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with refrigerated dipping sauce.