Speed Week Honey Mustard Grilled ChickenBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Deli Mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken. Reserve 1/3 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- 2Grill or broil chicken, brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, turning once. Serve chicken with reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired, with additional chopped green onions.
- 3VARIATIONS:For Grilled Lemon-Pepper Chicken...combine 1 cup Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon Lawry's® Lemon Pepper and 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves; reserve 1/2 cup and prepare as above.
- 4For Grilled Caesar Chicken...combine 1 cup Mayonnaise, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic and 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce; reserve 1/2 cup and prepare as above.
- 5For Salsa-Dipped Grilled Chicken...combine 1/2 cup Mayonnaise and 1/2 cup prepared salsa; reserve 1/2 cup and prepare as above.
- 6For Grilled Asian Chicken Salad...combine 1 cup Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon ground ginger and 1 teaspoon chopped garlic; reserve 1/2 cup, prepare as above and serve over salad greens.