- 50 grams speculaas cookies
- 100 grams butter
- 150 grams hazelnuts (whole)
- 80 powdered sugar
- 1 eggs
- 100 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place the cookies in the blender and grind them to a powder.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Coarsely crush the hazelnuts and toast them dry in a non-stick pan.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and then the flour mixed with the yeast, stirring constantly, then add the crushed speculoos.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Make dough balls of about 5 centimeters in diameter and place them on a baking sheet, spacing them well.
- Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Chocolate Hazelnut CookiesSerious Eats
Lactation Cookies for Nursing MamasMama Say What!
Qualifying Lap Oatmeal CookiesHellmann's
Traditional Dutch Speculaas (Windmill Cookies)The Spruce
Swedish Hazelnut & Cardamom CookiesFood and journeys
Windmill Cheese Cake CookiesFood.com
Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies (GF)F and F
Chocolate Hazelnut CookiesCookistry
Speculoos and Hazelnut CookiesLolibox
Chocolate Hazelnut CookiesCompletely Delicious
Hazelnut Toffee Chocolate Chip CookiesJo Cooks
Lactation Boosting CookieCourtney's Sweets
Cookie Butter Pinwheel CookiesGo Dairy Free
No-Bake Dark Chocolate and Cookie Butter CookiesWholesomelicious
Lactation CookiesEat, Drink and Save Money
Stroopwafels (Dutch Caramel Waffles Cookies)Tara's Multicultural Table
Chocolate Covered Hazelnut Shortbread CookiesJulia's Album
Crescent Jam CookiesToday We Bake
Lemon Curd Tiramisu and Specullos Russian Cigarettes CookiesOn dine chez Nanou
Nutella Stuffed Oatmeal Hazelnut Chocolate Chip CookiesBakerita
Cookie Butter Chocolate Chip CookiesNoshing With The Nolands
Hazelnut Chocolate Thumbprint CookiesSmitten Kitchen
Double Chocolate Chip CookiesHellmann's
Lactation CookiesHow Sweet It Is
Milky Monster Lactation CookiesDash Of Evans
Hazelnut Flour Cookies with Chocolate DrizzleHungry Hutch
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation CookiesThird Stop On The Right