Speculoos and Hazelnut CookiesLolibox
- 50 grams speculaas cookies
- 100 grams butter
- 150 grams hazelnuts (whole)
- 80 powdered sugar
- 1 eggs
- 100 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1Preheat oven to 350F
- 2Place the cookies in the blender and grind them to a powder.
- 3Melt the butter in the microwave.
- 4Coarsely crush the hazelnuts and toast them dry in a non-stick pan.
- 5In a bowl, mix the melted butter and sugar.
- 6Add the egg and then the flour mixed with the yeast, stirring constantly, then add the crushed speculoos.
- 7Stir in the nuts.
- 8Make dough balls of about 5 centimeters in diameter and place them on a baking sheet, spacing them well.
- 9Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- 10Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 11Cool on a wire rack.