- 50 grams speculoos cookies
- 100 grams butter
- 150 grams hazelnuts (whole)
- 80 powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place the cookies in the blender and grind them to a powder.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Coarsely crush the hazelnuts and toast them dry in a non-stick pan.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter and sugar.
- Add the egg and then the flour mixed with the yeast, stirring constantly, then add the crushed speculoos.
- Stir in the nuts.
- Make dough balls of about 5 centimeters in diameter and place them on a baking sheet, spacing them well.
- Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.