Speculoos TartsChloé Delice
These adorable Speculoos Tartlets are decadent and buttery. They will melt in your mouth and whisk away your stresses. These are the perfect sweet treats to surprise your guests with after a decadent dinner party. There are only 4 to 5 servings, so plan accordingly when you pick up the ingredients. These tartlets combine the rich flavors of speculoos cookies with butter and powdered sugar for a treat that is out of this world.
- 8 cookies (speculoos)
- 200 grams flour
- 100 grams salted butter (sliced)
- 120 grams cookies (speculoos)
- 3 eggs
- 30 grams powdered sugar
- 1Tartlet Preparation:
- 2Grind speculoos to a powder using a mortar and pestle.
- 3Add flour, butter, and a little water to form a dough ball.
- 4Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 5Preheat oven to 370F.
- 7Grind speculoos to a powder using a mortar and pestle.
- 8In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, and speculoos powder.
- 9Roll out pastry dough.
- 10Line tart pans with dough, and prick bottom with a fork.
- 11Pour the topping into the dough-lined tart pans.
- 12Bake for 20 minutes.
- 13Let cool before unmolding.