Speculoos CupcakesChloé Delice
If you are searching for a sweet and decadent cupcake recipe that will show off your culinary skills for a special event, then try this recipe for Speculoos Cupcakes. It uses Speculoos cookie spread in the amazing icing for an extra layer of rich and hearty flavor. You can decorate these cupcakes any way you like because everyone will be talking about the mouthwatering flavors more than the designs. We hope you love these as much as we do. Happy baking!
- 120 grams softened butter
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 140 grams flour
- 6 grams baking powder
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 125 grams speculoos spread
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a bowl, mix the softened butter and sugar until it is pale.
- 3Add the eggs, one at a time while mixing.
- 4Add the flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt. Mix
- 5Stir in the milk and the cinnamon. Mix.
- 6Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full with the batter. Put 1 teaspoon of Speculoos spread in the middle of each cupcake.
- 7Bake them for 20 minutes at 350 F.
- 8To prepare the Speculoos icing, whisk 125 grams of Speculoos spread with the mascarpone and heavy cream at low speed.
- 9Using a piping bag, decorate the cooled cupcakes as you wish.