Speculoos Chocolate CakeLolibox
- 125 grams butter
- 200 grams dark chocolate (60% minimum)
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams sugar
- seeds (a vanilla pod)
- 50 grams flour
- speculaas cookies
- 1Preheat the oven 350 F
- 2Lightly butter and flour a loaf pan.
- 3Melt the butter and chocolate in the microwave (3 minutes on low).
- 4Whisk the eggs, sugar and vanilla until mixture is very fluffy (electric mixer recommended).
- 5Add the flour, mix well, then mix with the melted chocolate/butter mixture.
- 6In the prepared loaf pan, pour 1/3 of the mixture for the bottom layer.
- 7Cover with a layer of speculoos cookies.
- 8Cover again with 1/3 of batter, then another layer of speculoos.
- 9Finish with the last 1/3 of batter.
- 10Crush some speculoos on top, and bake for 30-35 minutes.