Only have 30 minute for breakfast? This is typical in most houses. The children are rushing to get to school but you just want to feed them something delicious before they run out the door. Try our Speck and Eggs recipe. This recipe is very easy to make and will make sure your children are happy and ready for the day ahead of them. This Speck and Eggs is one of the best!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices speck (medium thickness, may substitute prosciutto or smoked bacon)
- 2 eggs
- salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- Melt the butter in a nonstick or cast-iron pan.
- Place the speck slices in the pan and brown them lightly.
- Break the eggs in the pan on top of the speck slices. Stir the egg just enough to delicately break the yolk. The eggs should be soft.
- Season with salt (remember that the speck is already quite salty) and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with some boiled potatoes on the side and sprinkled with some fresh chives.