Looking for a tasty, sweet crowd-pleasing treat for your next Sunday brunch? This Sparkling Wine Jelly with Berries will not only be the star of the brunch, it will get people talking. It’s so good, you could eat it with a spoon! Using your favorite champagne or sparkling wine and frozen mixed berries, the biggest question will be what to have with it? Bread, cake, pudding? With something this good, why not have it all?
- 1.5 deciliters water
- 150 grams sugar
- 8 sheets gelatin
- 1/2 bottle champagne (or sparkling wine)
- frozen mixed berries (to taste)
- Place gelatin sheets in a bowl of cold water until softened, for about 5 minutes.
- Bring water and sugar to boil, stir well until sugar is dissolved.
- Drain gelatin sheets, add to sugar mixture.
- Add champagne, stir.
- Place berries on the bottom of serving container, and cover with cooled gelatin.
- Refrigerate to solidify.