- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup onion
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 knorr parsley minicube
- 1 tablespoon knorr tomato bouillon with chicken flavor
- 1/2 pound new potatoes
- 1/2 cup mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Beat eggs, milk and Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch oven-proof nonstick skillet** over medium-high heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Add potatoes and Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken flavor and cook about 2 minutes. Stir in egg mixture. Cook over low heat, while lifting set edges of frittata with spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked mixture to flow to bottom until eggs are almost set, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Transfer frittata onto serving platter.