- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 pound uncook medium shrimp, peel and devein
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 3/4 jalapeno chilies (seeded and finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (or parsley)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat and cook shrimp with salt, turning once, 2 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Melt remaining 3 tablespoons Spread in same skillet over medium-low heat and cook garlic and jalapeno pepper, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Return shrimp to skillet. Stir in cilantro and lime juice and heat 30 seconds or until shrimp turn pink.
|Calories70Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Petar Covic 22 Nov 2016
The shrimp was delicious, I added in the 3 tbs butter extra garlic, and red pepper flakes instead of jalapeños, and on the side I put a bowl with cayenne powder and butter in the microwave and melted it, I had two delicious sauces, and I let the shrimp suck up the juice more and the meat was nice and flavored
Liu Y. 15 Sep 2016
Nice app. Love it. Has a variety of receipes and the app design is pretty and very easy to use. Worth using I.
Amy H. 27 Apr 2016
The flavor is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! I love jalapenos and the combination is just incredible. I did not have cilantro or anything close, so I used Marjoram (the forgotten spice). It was absolutely delicious!!! I have already made the recipe with chicken and mixed a bit of shrimp and a bit of chicken. LOVE it!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Kudos!! And thank you so much! Absolutely Outstanding!!