Spanish TortillaMadeleine Cocina
This classic Spanish dish is the perfect treat for your family for dinner. Try out our Spanish Tortilla recipe tonight. We are confident this recipe will leave your family satisfied with the flavor! Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We are excited to read about your experience preparing serving this Spanish Tortilla recipe. The blend of Spanish flavor and essential nutrients make this recipe a stand alone great. Happy Cooking!
- 1/2 onions (large)
- 1 potatoes (medium)
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs
- ground black pepper
- 1Slice the onion into half moons. Dice the potato and place it in water with salt.
- 2Heat a small skillet and spray with cooking oil over low heat. Add the onions to caramelize. Once golden, remove from the heat and set aside.
- 3Drain the potatoes and pat dry with absorbent paper.
- 4In the same saucepan the onions were cooked in, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and the potatoes. Cook until golden and soft. Remove from the stove and set aside.
- 5Beat the eggs slightly, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the potatoes and onions.
- 6In the same saucepan, add 1 teaspoon olive oil and pour the eggs in. Cook over medium-low heat until the bottom is golden brown.
- 7Turn over to cook on the other side.
- 8Plate and serve.