Spaghetti with Tomato and Bologna SausageSobre Dulce y Salado
Make this tasty recipe for Spaghetti with Tomato and Bologna Sausage for the whole family for tonight's dinner. Cooked until al dente and then tossed with fresh tomatoes, diced bologna sausage, oil and seasonings, the spaghetti is then made into little nests on a baking sheet and an egg is put into the center with plenty of butter and parmesan cheese. Baked until set, these spaghetti and egg nests are full of vibrant flavor, as well as protein.
- 200 grams spaghetti
- 100 grams sausages (bologna, sliced into cubes)
- olive oil
- 200 grams tomatoes (sliced into cubes)
- ground black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 30 grams parmesan cheese (ground)
- 20 grams butter (sliced into small cubes)
- parsley (as desired)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Boil water in a large cooking pot, cook the spaghetti for 7 minutes, and then strain.
- 3Mix the spaghetti with the bologna, a dash of olive oil, tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- 4Place a layer of parchment paper on a cooking tray and place 4 portions of spaghetti on the tray.
- 5Form a space in the middle of each portion by using a fork and doing circle shapes, until they look like nests.
- 6Place 1 egg on each nest, sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and butter cubes on top, and bake for 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from the oven and serve with sprinkled parsley on top.
PER SERVING *
|Calories910Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat430|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.