An easy seafood spaghetti dish that can be made for a quick dinner. Ready in just 30 minutes, this recipe calls for pre-cooked octopus, fresh bell peppers, and all the best herbs and spices. Use gluten free pasta to make this dish gluten free friendly.
- 6 spaghetti (portions)
- 3 eggs
- olive oil (. to taste)
- 1 onion (small, chopped)
- 5 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 500 grams cooked octopus, broken into small pieces
- 1 lemon juice (small)
- coriander (Chopped, to taste)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- olives (to taste)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti, and cook to al dente. When it's ready, drain, and run under cold water.
- In small saucepan, boil the eggs.
- Heat a large skillet with a generous amount olive oil on medium heat. Add the onion and garlic. When they start to brown, add the octopus, and sprinkle with lemon juice:
- Add the chopped coriander and the bell pepper. Let cook for a while, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, grate the cooked eggs, and add the olives. Add the spaghetti, and mix. Add the octopus, sprinkle with a little olive oil, and mix.