Spaghetti with Langostines and Homemade Tomato SauceKooking
Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Spaghetti with Langostines and Homemade Tomato Sauce combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty taste that will leave your guests satisfied. The Spaghetti with Langostines and Homemade Tomato Sauce recipe is a smooth and rich treat. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 1 onions
- red pepper (small piece)
- 2 pear tomatoes
- 180 grams long pasta
- 250 grams langoustines
- ground black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1For the tomato sauce, finely dice onion and pepper and fry in a little oil.
- 2When they are half cooked, add the two previously peeled and diced pear tomatoes.
- 3Let cook until sauce reduces by about 2/3 and tomato thickens.
- 4Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 5Bring water to boil in a large pan.
- 6Add langostines and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 7Remove from water. In that same water, boil the pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- 8Peel langostines.
- 9In a bowl, mix pasta with tomato sauce and langostines. If desired, add a little sage.