Spaghetti with Creamed Leeks and Smoked SalmonLolibox
- 2 leeks
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1In a large saucepan, boil salted water for spaghetti. When the water boils, add spaghetti and cook al dente.
- 2Clean the leeks and slice thinly.
- 3Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- 4Add leeks and saute.
- 5Add lemon juice, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- 6Add the cream and combine.
- 7Cut the smoked salmon in strips.
- 8To serve, place spaghetti on individual plates, top with leek sauce, and garnish with a few strips of smoked salmon.