Flip the switch on mama's spaghetti! This recipe is for Spaghetti with Broccoli and Peanut Butter Dressing. This delicious and flavorful recipe only contains ingredients. It's not only delicious but good for you! Don't believe us? Try this Spaghetti with Broccoli and Peanut Butter Dressing recipe for yourself. Let us know your thoughts about this recipe in our comments below. Or give this recipe a star rating! It's great to share your thoughts with others! Happy Cooking!
- 200 grams spaghetti (whole grain)
- 2 broccoli (heads, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- coarse salt (as desired)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- pepper (Chile de arbol, as desired)
- 1/3 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the broccoli on a cooking tray and season it with the olive oil and coarse salt.
- Bake the broccoli for 30 minutes.
- Boil spaghetti in a medium cooking pot at medium-high for 7 minutes.
- Mix the peanut butter, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, chile de arbol pepper, and water in a medium bowl while you wait.
- Remove the broccoli from the oven after the 30 minutes, and let it cool off for 10 minutes.
- Add the dressing and spaghetti to the broccoli, mix them and serve.