Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Spaghetti with Artichokes, Codfish and Romesco is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richne…
s and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- codfish (Fresh)
- codfish (Smoked)
- Romesco sauce
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Clean artichokes and cut into quarters.
- Steam artichokes for about 8 minutes.
- Set aside.
- Boil spaghetti in plenty of salted water, according to package instructions.
- Cut fresh cod into cubes. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry cod.
- Add artichokes to pan during the last minutes of cooking cod.
- Drain spaghetti and mix spaghetti, artichokes, cooked cod and smoked cod cut into pieces.
- To serve, add romesco sauce to taste.