- 10 ounces spaghetti
- 1 pound ground turkey (85% lean)
- 1/2 cup italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley (chopped)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 3/4 cup water (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 jar RAGÚ Homestyle Thick & Hearty Traditional Sauce
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine turkey, bread crumbs, half of the Parmesan, parsley, egg, ¼ cup water and salt. Shape mixture into 25, (1-1/4-inch) meatballs.
- Heat oil, garlic and crushed red pepper in large non-stick sauté pan on medium heat. Add sauce and remaining water once garlic is golden. Arrange meatballs in sauce; cover and cook 10 min. or until cooked through (165°F), stirring occasionally. Serve with hot cooked spaghetti and additional Parmesan, if desired.