This Spaghetti Shrimp Scampi recipe was inspired by Gordon Ramsay’s visit to an L.A. restaurant known for bringing classic Southern food to the West coast. Even in the heart of L.A., no soul food restaurant menu would be complete without a dish feat…
ring gulf shrimp! Make your own Shrimp Scampi to feast on while watching the two-hour season finale of Gordon Ramsay’s 24 Hours to Hell and Back this Wednesday at 8/7c on FOX.
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 pound medium shrimp (peel and deveined)
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemon
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (minced)
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of salted, boiling water. When the pasta is done cooking, drain and return the pasta to the pot. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Stir to coat well and set aside.
- Meanwhile heat the butter over low-medium heat in a sauté pan. Add in the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Then add in the shrimp and cook until it is pink, about 3 minutes. Add in the wine, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper and toss. cook for 1 minute until the broth is bubbly. Then add in the parsley and stir to combine.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the pasta. Toss until combined. Taste and season with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Plate and serve warm.
|Calories680Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.