- 12 ounces spaghetti (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 6 oil packed anchovy fillets (drained, finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 23 ounces RAGU® Homestyle Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives (drained, halved)
- 3 tablespoons capers (drained, rinsed)
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley (chopped, loosely packed)
- 1Cook pasta 1 minute less than directed on package; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil, garlic, anchovies and pepper flakes in large skillet on medium-low heat. Cook 2-3 minutes or until garlic is fragrant and golden. Add remaining ingredients and hot pasta. Increase heat to medium; cook 2-3 min. or until heated through, tossing to combine.