- 4 halibut fillets (6-oz. each)
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons green onion (sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups napa cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup snow peas (blanched)
- 1/2 cup red pepper (sliced)
- 1/4 cup green onions (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons peanuts (chopped)
- Set the Smart Oven+ Attachment base pan with heating element and Steamer Water Basin Pan on the oven rack. Fill Water Basin Pan with 4 cups of water; cover with Lid and place in oven. Select STEAM mode and preheat 10 minutes.
- Whisk together peanut oil, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, honey, lime juice, green onion, salt and black pepper in medium bowl. Measure ¼ cup glaze for fish. Set aside. Bring remaining glaze to a simmer over low heat. Cook 1 minute and turn off heat. Add green onions.
- Arrange fish fillets on Perforated Steamer Tray. Brush with Soy Ginger Glaze, cover with Lid and place in oven. Steam for 8-10 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork. Serve immediately with cooked Soy Ginger Glaze.
- Combine rice vinegar, ginger, miso and olive oil in jar with tight fitting lid. Shake to combine. Season with salt and pepper if needed. Toss Napa cabbage, snow peas and red pepper in large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss. Can be made 1 hour ahead and stored in refrigerator. Before serving, sprinkle with green onions and peanuts.