Soy Garlic Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Looking for a quick weeknight fix? This Asian-inspired chicken thigh recipe is ready in 20 and requires only 5 ingredients.
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- cooking spray
- 4 chicken thighs (skinless)
- 1Preheat the oven to 425F.
- 2Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- 3Crush and finely dice the garlic.
- 4Add the garlic, honey, and low-sodium soy sauce to a medium mixing bowl. Whisk the ingredients in the bowl together until well-combined.
- 5Add the chicken thighs to the mixing bowl, and toss to coat in the honey-soy mixture.
- 6Spread the chicken thighs out on the sheet pan. Pour the remaining soy sauce mixture in the bowl over the chicken.
- 7Insert the sheet pan into the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until the thighs reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- 8Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.