- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 3 tablespoons green chilis (diced)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn (or frozen)
- 1 cup black beans
- 2 plum tomatoes (chopped)
- 4 medium zucchini (I used 3.5 because 1/2 of one was bad, sliced in half longways and slightly hollowed out)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1/2 lime
- 1/4 cup red enchilada sauce (homemade or canned)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (reduced fat mexican)
|Calories220Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Andrews 3 months ago
These are amazing! Other than the cheese, they're incredibly healthy and they were so tasty that I wanted to eat all of them! I will be putting these into my regular rotation, for sure.
Madelaine Gentry a year ago
I didn’t have hamburger so subbed with the breakfast deer sausage. Did pretty much everything else & came out great.
Sarahi a year ago
my kids loved it! I used a home garden grown zucchini.
Gina Bryan a year ago
Loved it and it’s really filling. I paired it with some Spanish rice. The recipe yielded more stuffing than I needed for the size of my zucchini but the leftovers can be used for something else.
Colleen 2 years ago
My zucchini boats had no flavor what so ever I live in the UK and my store didn't have enchilada sauce so I made my own so that could have been the problem it has potential I will try again with the sauce already made
Amy Nicole 3 years ago
This was amazing! Added organic ground turkey, garlic, and some chopped red pepper. Delicious and healthy, if you go easy on the cheese!