- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut in 1/4-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper (seeded and cut into strips)
- 1 onions (medium, thinly sliced)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- Combine sherry, cornstarch, cumin, garlic and salt in a medium bowl; add pork slices and stir to coat. Heat oil over medium-high heat in heavy skillet. Add pork mixture and stir-fry about 3-4 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, cover pan and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Serve hot with green chile salsa, if desired.
- Serves 4.