- 1 cup truRoots Organic Sprouted Green Lentils
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 18 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- PREPARE sprouted lentils according to package instructions. Drain any excess water; transfer lentils to bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- HEAT small skillet over low heat. Add ground cumin and cook until just fragrant, about one minute.
- COMBINE cumin, olive oil, lime, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl. Whisk to combine. Add cooled lentils, tomatoes, carrots, green onions, cilantro and jalapeno. Toss well.
- COVER and chill in refrigerator, or let stand 1 hour before serving for flavors to blend.