®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Southwestern Sausage Ravioli and Avocado Salsa VinaigretteJIMMY DEAN
Southwestern Sausage Ravioli and Avocado Salsa Vinaigrette
Kick up the flavor on a classic dish. Try raviolis stuffed with Jimmy Dean® Turkey Sausage Crumbles and Manchego cheese, all topped with avocado-vinaigrette salsa. Delish!
- Combine sausage, cheese, shallot, garlic and pepper in a large bowl. Beat egg with water. Place one wonton wrapper on clean working surface; brush edges with egg wash. Place 1 tablespoon sausage mixture onto center of each wrapper. Top with second wrapper. Press edges together to seal. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to cook.
- Place peppers, garlic, lime juice, vinegar and sugar in a blender container; process until smooth, adding water, if necessary to puree. Add olive oil; process until smooth.
- Combine avocado, tomato, onion and cilantro in a large bowl. Add the vinaigrette; toss lightly.
- Cook ravioli, in batches, in boiling water 2 to 3 min. or until ravioli floats to top.
- Serve warm ravioli in bowls with salsa vinaigrette.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories90Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.