This simple, spicy stir-fry is also good served over hot rice or rolled up in a flour tortilla. Serve with fresh fruit.
- 1/2 pound pork stir-fry strips (loin, fresh pork leg or tenderloin)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 onions (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (thinly sliced)
- Toss pork strips with chili powder and cumin to coat evenly. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over high heat, stir-fry pork strips until nicely browned, about 4-6 minutes. Add onion and peppers to pan, cook and stir until onion is tender, about 3-4 minutes more.
Petula M. 23 days ago
Great! I used Chipotle Chili powder instead of regular to kick it up a notch.